Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Element types configuration: apply stereotype advice

Thanks Florian. As you say, there must be something missing in my setup, so to try to figure it but, I downloaded a fresh new Papyrus 3.0 Oxygen All-in-one RCP and on top of it I installed Papyrus for Toolsmiths 1.0 (including Developer Resources) from the update site at [1], and nothing else. Then I created a new project, and selected New->Other...->Papyrus->Papyrus Add-ons->ElementTypesConfiguration Model and selected "Element Type Set Configuration" as the root element. I right-click on it and here's what I get:

Screenshot 2017-08-17 11.49.51.png

Note that unlike your screenshot, there is a "Rule Based Type Configuration" element, but the last five options in your menu are missing.

Adding org.eclipse.papyrus.uml.types.core to the project dependencies doesn't change it.

So clearly something is missing in either the Oxygen RCP or Papyrus for Toolsmiths, but the question is what? (BTW I must use Oxygen).

Thanks