Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Element types configuration: apply stereotype advice

Dear Ernesto,

You may find the migration information here:

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Papyrus/Migration_Guide/Neon#ElementTypesConfiguration_Framework for Neon

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Papyrus/Migration_Guide/Oxygen#ElementTypesConfiguration_Framework for Oxygen

The “Apply Stereotype Advice Configuration” advice is defined in org.eclipse.papyrus.uml.types.core plugin (namely in the ApplyStereotypeAdvice.ecore metamodel).

Best regards.

/Florian