Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Oxygen release and new branches

Hi,

As I already raised the problem internally 2 days ago, I remain on my position and plead that we should destroy that branch

and keep master for both (Oxygen and Photon) until at least after Oxygen.2 (September)

Indeed, there are numerous patches that should still go in Oxygen

(The first one is obviously the model indexer fix from Christian [1])

This new branch forces us to do many cherry-pick/build/… whereas there is no reason (at least none announced) to create this photon branch.

Benoît,

1: https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/98846/