[mdt-papyrus.dev] Papyrus Oxygen Nightly Composite Repo on Download Server

Hi, Papyrus Team,

When the Papyrus build jobs for Oxygen were all renamed from Papyrus-Master* to Papyrus-Oxygen*, the composite p2 repositories on the download server:

http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/papyrus/updates/nightly/oxygen/{main,extra}

were not updated to point to the new Hudson artifact URLs.  I have fixed that because it was blocking our Papyrus-RT builds.  I would further recommend just replacing these repos with the actual last artifacts from the Oxygen stream to eliminate the re-direction to the HIPP.

Cheers,

Christian

Back to the top