Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Model indexer patch

Hi,

For your information: Regarding the performance issue in the properties view, we seem to have identified one possible cause, and "workaround". See bug 517982 for more information. The MRU list used for keeping track of opened bundles seem to be too small for Papyrus on the Oxygen track. By tweaking osgi.bundlefile.limit you can improve the performance of the properties view.

/Peter Cigéhn