[mdt-papyrus.dev] Neon Maintenance Plans?

Hi, Team,

There is a Gerrit review 95696 targeting the Neon branch that is looking to back-port a bug fix from Oxygen.  This raises some questions:
  • is there any plan to continue publishing builds of the Neon branch?
  • is there any plan to publish a Neon.4 (or whatever) release?
  • what about API changes?  This patch includes a (compatible) API change
  • what about version numbering?  I am assuming that this patch will have to be amended to update bundle versions for the changed plug-in bundles.  Did we ever decide on how the version numbers should be changed to reflect API changes in the Neon.x stream?
I have to admit, I would be inclined to reject this patch and to request an alternative solution that doesn’t make any API changes.  Thoughts?

Thanks,

Christian

Back to the top