De : mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de MAGGI Benoit
Envoyé : jeudi 23 mars 2017 18:58
À : Papyrus Project list <mdt-papyrus.dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : [PROVENANCE INTERNET] Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Architecture Framework: issue in sysml 1.1

Hi Mickael,

I just tested SysML 1.1 Oxygen and indeed Block isn’t working but Requirement works fine.

I don’t know why the Requirement diagram behave correctly and not BDD.

I made a prototype for SysML 1.4 [1]

It works correctly but for the moment I kept the old extension point for elementtype (basically it was to keep the unit tests passing)

I will try to remove these extension points and keep you updated.

Regards,

Benoît

1: https://git.eclipse.org/c/papyrus/org.eclipse.papyrus-sysml.git/log/?h=committers/bmaggi/oxygen