Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Oxygen M6 is upon us !

Hi peter and Ed,

I will look into it before M6 and correct the related problems as soon as I can! Thanks for the warnings J

Quentin

De : mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Ed Willink
Envoyé : mercredi 15 mars 2017 09:48
À : Papyrus Project list <mdt-papyrus.dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Oxygen M6 is upon us !

Hi Quentin

During the Luna builds, a mix of Guava versions were available and there were obscure Papyrus failures. We now have a mix again.

If you see some 'mad' class not found errors, check your plugins directory to see how many com.google.guava versions you have.

Avoiding use of Mylyn may hide the problem for now.

    Regards

        Ed Willink