Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Oxygen url for discovery site

Agreed J

Quentin

De : mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de MAGGI Benoit
Envoyé : jeudi 9 mars 2017 08:07
À : Papyrus Project list <mdt-papyrus.dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : [PROVENANCE INTERNET] [mdt-papyrus.dev] Oxygen url for discovery site

Hi,

I updated the discovery url to point to oxygen directory [1].

Currently there are only a short list of items in the discovery.

Please add your product when you have a stable working version for oxygen.

Let’s hope that it’s the last year that we use this discovery site

and that we will be able to move to something more standard like an Eclipse marketplace.

Regards,

Benoit

1 : https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/92514/

Back to the top