De : mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Quentin Le Menez
Envoyé : mercredi 8 mars 2017 19:13
À : Papyrus Project list <mdt-papyrus.dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Neon.3 RC4

Hi Again,

Neon.3 RC4 is up and running. You can fetch it here from the update site [1] or here as a zip archive [2]. There should be, as usual, a package for Neon3 RC4 published by the Eclipse team at the end of the week here [3] (it should be announced on the cross-project mailing list at the same time) and the final release will happen on the 23rd if all goes well.

The gerrit jobs are therefore up again J

Thanks,

Quentin

[1] http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/papyrus/updates/milestones/2.0/RC4/

[2] https://www.eclipse.org/papyrus/downloads/