Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Bugzilla milestone for Neon.3

Hi Christian,

I added a SR3 milestone on the Papyryus bugzilla configuration. That should be at the end of the menu.

Cheers,
Rémi

Hi, Team,

So far, we have only SR1 and SR2 milestones in Bugzilla for scheduling of bugs in the Neon.x releases.  Could somebody please add an SR3 milestone, or something of equivalent meaning, for scheduling Neon.3 bugs?

Cheers,

Christian

Remi Schnekenburger

Senior Software Architect / General Manager
EclipseSource Paris

Email: rschnekenburger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://eclipsesource.com/paris
Mobil: +49 89 21 555 30 - 25