De : LE MENEZ Quentin
Envoyé : mercredi 7 décembre 2016 09:02
À : Papyrus Project list <mdt-papyrus.dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : PapyrusNeon2 RC4

Hi Everyone,

Today is the last stretch before Neon2 and I will need as much space I can have on Hudson to release it fast so please refrain yourselves from pushing on gerrit (I don’t want to have to shut down the job) or the repo itself to avoid cannibalizing executors ;)

I will reply to this message as soon as it is done to give the all clear.

Thanks,

Quentin

Back to the top