[mdt-papyrus.dev] Character encoding issues in xtend files

Hi all,

I am experiencing some issues with some xtend files in a repo cloned in windows. It maybe my git config  or something else related to the encoding in windows. Anyway, any help will be greatly appreciated. The issue is with the characters ‘«’ and ‘»’  where the ‘Â’ appears just before them, like:

«field.simpleName»

When opening the git compare editor, it fails and not able to open. But the main problem for me is that maven build fail due to that.

Again, any suggestion is appreciated.

/Antonio

Back to the top