De : mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de MAGGI Benoit
Envoyé : mardi 18 octobre 2016 15:59
À : Papyrus Project list <mdt-papyrus.dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : [PROVENANCE INTERNET] [mdt-papyrus.dev] Performance use cases

Hi everyone,

Before starting the work on performance, we would like to gather the use cases that

-          Are in the Papyrus core features

-          May suffer performances issues

Feel free to propose some use cases.

I’m also looking for big model that may be  available under EPL license for testing purposes

I will gather the use case here [1]

Regards,

Benoit

1 : https://wiki.eclipse.org/Papyrus/Oxygen_Work_Description/Refactoring/PerformancesImprovements