Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Package Import in Model Explorer

Hi,

Sure, I’m glad to help.  But I’m not sure, yet, what the problem is.  Is the problem that the labels of imports have the substring “<Package Import>” or “<Element Import>”, or is the problem that these elements expand in the explorer to present the contents of the imported objects?  I interpreted Benoit’s original message as suggesting the latter.

Christian