Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] [SysML] Product Signing

Hi, Céline, Benoit,

For the Papyrus-RT Installer, I also need to sign a bundle, so this is helpful, thanks.

But because the installer is an RCP, I also need to ensure that the Mac package has been signed with the foundation’s Apple developer certificate.  The same would be required of our Papyrus-RT RCP(s).  I seem to recall that this is provided as some kind of a web service.  Can you point us to where you have integrated this?

Thanks,

Christian