Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] [RCP] Papyrus RCP Product

Hi Celine,

There is indeed a papyrus RCP (up, and working afaik, for quite a while now). You can find it either by going to The Papyrus Downloads page [1], from where you can access the nighlty and/or the release simply by clicking on the one you want, or directly from the Hudson page of Neon [2] or Oxygen [3]. You can then download linux (32/64), windows (32/64) or macosx (64) versions (from the Hudson page you will need to download the last successful artifacts, or click on the desired build and see if the build artifacts are still there: as we do not/cannot keep them all there as it would consume a needlessly huge amount of disk space).

If you are feeling adventurous, even more so, you can also build it yourself (albeit unsigned) by executing the following maven command: mvn clean install at the root of the rcp’s relgn folder. You might need to do the same for releng’s dev beforehand as it is needed by it.

Of course, if you have any returns on those we are interested on what is not working on your end as it will allow us to fix the issue and provide a better product.

[1] https://www.eclipse.org/papyrus/download.html

[2] https://hudson.eclipse.org/papyrus/view/Neon/job/Papyrus-Neon-Rcp/

[3] https://hudson.eclipse.org/papyrus/view/Oxygen%20(Master)/job/Papyrus-Master-Rcp/

Thanks,