De : mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Céline JANSSENS
Envoyé : mardi 11 octobre 2016 10:52
À : Papyrus Project list <mdt-papyrus.dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : [mdt-papyrus.dev] [RCP] Papyrus RCP Product

Hi everyone,

On Papyrus RT we want to create a Product standalone.

To do so, I had a look on Papyrus to have an idea of how it is made.

But it seems there are also missing configuration in the Papyrus Product.

Could you tell me if you have a working product ? With the exising releng configuration of the oep.product and oep.rcp ?

Best regards

Céline