De : mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Céline JANSSENS
Envoyé : vendredi 16 septembre 2016 11:39
À : papyrus-rt developer discussions <papyrus-rt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Papyrus Project list <mdt-papyrus.dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc : Papyrus <papyrus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : [mdt-papyrus.dev] [NEON] Papyrus version dependency issue

Hi everyone,

Again, I’m facing trouble with eop.junit.feature that is not released because into Developper ; Certainly due to this contribution [2].

While computing Target platform for Papyrus RT, I got the following issue based on the oep.junit.feature

cid:image001.png@01D21026.514DA390

It seems that the released version of oep.views.modelexplorer in the release repository [1] is 2.0.0 , but oep.junit.utils bundle in the Hudson Papyrus-Neon-Developper repo depends on the 2.1.0 version of this plugin.

So the best solution would be to downgrade the dependency version of oep.views.modelexplorer into the oep.junit.utils Manifest.

Do you agree ? Or do you have a better solution ?

Regards

Céline

[1] : http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/papyrus/updates/releases/neon

[2] : https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/78612/