Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Performance when opening a diagram

Hi Christian,

As usual, many thanks for the explanation and the link.

Still the problem remain, creating on the fly element just in case there might  be a css rule on, it’s killing the performance on a model with a lot of stereotypes.

Is there anyone using the StereotypeComment feature that can share his point of view on that?

Does anyone is also experiencing performance issues on model with a lot of stereotypes?

Regards,

Benoit