Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] [JUnit framework] Neon version

Hi,

As far as I know, the JUnit test framework is not a formal (and supported) deliverable of the Papyrus Project.  If it were to be published in the main repository, that would have to change.

What is the problem with pulling it from Hudson?  The Papyrus-RT builds, for example, are getting the test framework from the Papyrus-Neon-Developer job on the Papyrus Hudson server.

Christian