[mdt-papyrus.dev] [JUnit framework] Neon version

Hello everyone,

Papyrus RT is based on the neon.x version of Papyrus. And for the Junit test it depends on the Papyrus Junit Framework that is currently available only in Papyrus Developer component.

This causes dependency/compatibility issues for Papyrus RT!  Where can we find a neon.x version of this framework ?

By the way, why this framework is in such a component (Developer) , if Junit test depends on it, it should be included in the main repo?!

If we add the framework in the main repo, a neon.x version can be deployed as well as the other neon commit on maintenance branch. Isn't it?

Best regards

Céline

--

  Céline JANSSENS
Software Engineer

6 rue Léonard De Vinci - BP 0119 - 53001 LAVAL Cedex - FRANCE
www.all4tec.net

Avast logo