Yes, that’s the one I’m working on.  It passes when the Papyrus-RT bundles are installed but not when they are absent, because the test accidentally relies on the Papyrus-RT transformation extension to fill in the Port::isConjugated attribute defined by UML 2.5 (the source model is a UML 2.2 model, which doesn’t have this Port attribute).

Thanks,

Christian

On 27 July, 2016 at 09:06:40, LE MENEZ Quentin (quentin.lemenez@xxxxxx) wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I just launched a test on my computer (with the latests Neon version and on the Master branch- same issue anyway) and the only one that failed was portConjugationVisuals_bug498282. I’ll try to make a new fresh install for Oxygen and test it there.

Quentin

De : mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Christian Damus
Envoyé : mercredi 27 juillet 2016 13:42
À : Papyrus Project list <mdt-papyrus.dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Extra test failing

Hi, Benoit,

I’ll have a look at these.  One I know how to deal with, but the other seems to be a failure only on the build server.  I don’t suppose you could confirm whether

    org.eclipse.papyrus.migration.rsa.tests.regression.StructureDiagramTest.dividerBetweenNameAndStructureCompartment_bug496653

fails on your local Windows system?  (it doesn’t fail on my Mac)  This one depends on opening a diagram in the editor being able to convert the old-style numeric visual IDs to the Neon view types, but I think other tests also rely on this, so I have some difficult investigation to do.

Thanks,

Christian