[mdt-papyrus.dev] The formatter for generated code does not exist anymore

Hi all,

I have remarked that all generated code does not use to ZeroBlankLinePapyrusFormatter but the papyrus_formatter.
So in order to avoid new mistakes about formatting, which formatter to use, I have deleted with the agreement of Remi  the ZeroBlankLinePapyrusFormatter.
Now there is one formatter for manual and generated code: papyrus_formatter.
I will update the wiki for that.

Gery, continue your work I will reformat your code when I will accept your gerrit.

Patrick Tessier

+33 (0) 1 69 08 48 63

CEA Saclay Nano-INNOV

Institut CARNOT CEA LIST

DILS/Laboratoire d’Ingénierie dirigée par les modèles pour les Systèmes Embarqués (LISE),

Point Courrier n°174

91 191 Gif sur Yvette CEDEX

Back to the top