Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Papyrus builds all failing on unresolved target definition

The gerrits are finished and apparently successful, if a committer would like to push them :)
Neon: https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/75726/
Oxygen: https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/75727/

Thanks,
Quentin

I am relatively new to this as well :)

Although I will try document as much as I can as I go along the way of the releng engineer and find new problems to fix !
There is some documentation in the https://wiki.eclipse.org/Papyrus_Developer_Guide/Build_Process:_How_To wiki page but
that is mainly to guide the reader on the release day's steps (and it needs some more tweaking to adapt fully to the new tpd strategy).

Quentin

Thanks, Quentin,

Yes, anyone can help with the builds, but it is good to know that somebody is identified as an “owner” of this critical role, who can coördinate and support everyone’s efforts.

I’m a little hesitant, myself, to try to fix a problem like this as I am not yet familiar with the new target-platform implementation in the Papyrus builds.  I will be interested to see in the git history what you do to fix the problem, that I may learn from it.

cW