Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Papyrus builds all failing on unresolved target definition

Hi christian,

Unless I'm mistaken the custodians are François and myself but everyone can help if they are up for it :)
I just saw Patrick (as I am typing this) and I will take care of it right now !

Thanks for the warning,

Quentin

Hi, Team,

The Papyrus builds (Oxygen and Neon) are now failing because of an unresolved Mylyn dependency in the target definition.  Is somebody working on this, or should I?

And, come to think of it, who is the custodian of the Papyrus builds now that Camille has gone?

Thanks,

Christian