Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] [Model Repair] Profile package naming schemes

Hi, Martin,

IIRC, the reason for this fairly restrictive pattern was to try to limit certain automatic decision making to packages that "look like" profiles.  Evidently, this did produce some unhappy effects.

I know of no plan to add extensibility or any other changes to this repair component, but it would certainly be a good contribution.  Best to start by raising a bug and, if you have an idea for a solution, work up a gerrit.

Thanks,

Christian