De : mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Christian Damus
Envoyé : mercredi 15 juin 2016 14:09
À : Papyrus Project list <mdt-papyrus.dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] [WelcomePage] How to customize the Welcome Page?

Hi, Xavier,

The contributions to the Welcome Page are exactly as in the Properties view.  Think of it as an embedded instance of the Papyrus property sheet.  The difference is that properties context models for the Welcome Page are bound to the welcome page’s preference-page instead of the property sheet’s (the content of the welcome page is user customizable as is the property sheet).  See the org.eclipse.papyrus.infra.gmfdiag.welcome plug-ins for an example.

However, I would not like to see the Welcome Page replicate what is presented already in the Properties view.  What you are describing is the responsibility of the Properties view.  It would be confusing and redundant to have these properties also in the Welcome Page.

Cheers,

Christian