[mdt-papyrus.dev] [WelcomePage] How to customize the Welcome Page?

Dear Papyrus developers,

I noticed a new interesting feature in Papyrus Neon, the Papyrus Welcome Page.

I wonder about the extension possibilities of this Welcome Page.

I would like this "extended Welcome Page" to display the properties of an UML::Element.

This UML::Element would be:

                - When the opening Papyrus Editor on a model, the top UML::Model.

                - When selecting an element in the model explorer, the currently selected UML::Element.

Do you think the Papyrus Welcome Page can be extended to achieve this display? If so, could you please provide a sketch of the needed steps to build such an extension?

Otherwise, would you have a sketch of the process to build a new Welcome Page from scratch?

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,

Xavier Zeitoun

xavier.zeitoun@xxxxxx