Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Goodbye!

Hi

Six years! Doesn't time fly when you're having fun.

Many thanks and all the best.

Hope to still see you at EclipseCon.

    Regards

        Ed Willink

On 10/06/2016 15:57, LETAVERNIER Camille wrote:

Hi all,

Today was my last day working at CEA. Depending on the future opportunities, it may also be my last day contributing to Papyrus

These past (almost) 6 years have been a great adventure, and I’ve enjoyed it a lot! :) I’ve had a great time working with all of you (Committers, Contributors and Users), and I certainly learned a lot of things

It’s time to say goodbye, and I wish you (And Papyrus) all the best! :)

Camille