Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Papyrus.exe corrupted

On the second link there is a section "other section" where you can download Neon(Nighlty), but the download link is the hudsons papyrus last succesfull build, so the same that the first link.

I've test the Win version (.exe).

My java version is 1.8.0_92

Mickaël