[mdt-papyrus.dev] Empirical study: Searching for interviewees.

Dear all,

I am Yosser EL AHMAR, a Ph.D student at the CEA List and the University of Lille. My supervisors are Sébastien Gérard and Xavier Le Pallec.

Me, my supervisors and professor Michel Chaudron are conducting an empirical study which aims at understanding in depth the use of UML models in practice. As a result, adequate solutions can be provided to enhance the effectiveness of UML in your real situations.

In that context, we are searching for UML experts for a 30 minutes to one hour interview (If you want to discuss more, we will be so glad).

If you have some time to discuss and to be a part of this adventure, please reply to this mail and we will schedule the interview.

It can be a face to face interview, a telephone conversation, a video-conference, etc.

I would like to emphasize that data will be anonymously taken.

Best regards,

Yosser EL AHMAR.

Back to the top