Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] HIPP is down

Hi all,

After some discussions with Camille and webmaster last week, I decided to accept the move of Papyrus HIPP to a new build server instance server yesterday (HIPP9). My apologies for not warning you earlier on this list, but I had to leave earlier the office. We are moving to this new slave in order to get away from the instance where platform / JDT project is also located. The goal is to have a machine a bit less overloaded, so we face less timeouts.

The build jobs seem to run correctly. However, the test jobs are failing, and I could not understand this morning what the issues are. Can anyone have a look to the test jobs please?

Regards,

Rémi

Rémi SCHNEKENBURGER

+33 (0)1 69 08 48 48