[mdt-papyrus.dev] API Evolution Reports

Hi, Team,

We now have API Evolution Reports in the Papyrus daily builds (specifically, in the Developer Tools build).

The purpose of these reports is to summarize, in the release notes for milestone builds and release builds, changes in the API (both breaking and compatible changes) since the last release of the previous stream.  For example, the current Neon API evolution reports [1] compare the nightly master-branch build against the latest Mars release.

Further details are documented in the wiki [2].

If you see problems in these reports, please do feel free to raise bugs (and to provide fixes).  For example, I have already filed bug 491116 [3] for problems with Java 8 language constructs in interfaces.

Back to the top