De : mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de LETAVERNIER Camille
Envoyé : mercredi 23 mars 2016 11:29
À : Papyrus Project list <mdt-papyrus.dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : [PROVENANCE INTERNET] Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] External components & M6

Hi Peter,

You’re right, we’ve overlooked this

I will remove it for M6 as well

Thanks,
Camille

De : mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Peter Cigéhn
Envoyé : mercredi 23 mars 2016 11:19
À : Papyrus Project list <
mdt-papyrus.dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] External components & M6

Hi Camille,

What about the extra component "UML RealTime profile"? I thought that this one already had been removed from Papyrus extras, but when I checked the M5 repo that you provided a link to, it was still there. Since UML-RT has been moved to its own project, Papyrus-RT, I had assumed that it was removed as an extras component from Papyrus.

/Peter Cigéhn