De : mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Cedric Dumoulin
Envoyé : jeudi 17 mars 2016 11:59
À : Papyrus Project list (mdt-papyrus.dev@xxxxxxxxxxx) <mdt-papyrus.dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : [mdt-papyrus.dev] Errors while pushing commits

Hi,

   I try to push some commits to Papyrus git. These commits are on
master branch, and concern the java layer.
   Push fails with following error :
ssh://cdumoulin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/gitroot/papyrus/org.eclipse.papyrus.git:
error occurred during unpacking on the remote end: unpack-objects
abnormal exit

   Do you have any idea of what goes wrong ? Is it a probleme with with
setup or with the git repo ?

    Regards,
   Cedric