De : mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Christian Damus
Envoyé : jeudi 25 février 2016 04:25
À : Papyrus Project list <mdt-papyrus.dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : [mdt-papyrus.dev] Editing intermediate POMs

Hi, Team,

As the Papyrus Main and Dev Tools builds now implement a hierarchical Maven POM structure, with intermediate pom.xml files that are not managed in Eclipse projects, I thought it might be a bit awkward to edit these files when adding or renaming plug-in and feature projects.

So, I’ve added a new context menu action “Open Parent POM” that appears on POM files in the workspace.  This action does what it says:  opens the parent POM, whether it’s a resource in the workspace or not.  Hopefully it may help to stream-line the releng process just a little bit.

Cheers,

Christian

Back to the top