De : mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de LETAVERNIER Camille
Envoyé : mercredi 3 février 2016 09:39
À : Papyrus Project list (mdt-papyrus.dev@xxxxxxxxxxx) <mdt-papyrus.dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : [PROVENANCE INTERNET] [mdt-papyrus.dev] M5 & .2 RC2 builds

Hi all,

We have two builds today: Neon M5 and Mars.2 RC2. Given the current server load, I will have to disable some jobs (Especially Gerrit) in order to do these builds.

Gerrit will be suspended for a few hours. Other jobs are currently available, but if I notice too much server load, I might disable some of them as well

I’ll keep you informed when the builds are complete and the jobs are re-enabled

Regards,

Camille

Back to the top