[mdt-papyrus.dev] Code generation plugins in extra moved to new repository

Dear all,

the Papyrus code generation plugins (including support for component-oriented modeling called Qompass) have been moved to the new repository Papyrus-designer.
https://git.eclipse.org/c/papyrus/org.eclipse.papyrus-designer.git/
Please do not use (or change) the packages at the old location within the Papyrus extraplugins directory any more. We we will remove the packages there soon.

Best regards

Ansgar

--
Ansgar Radermacher                CEA/DRT/DILS/LISE
http://www-list.cea.fr/index.htm

Back to the top