[mdt-papyrus.dev] hudson gerrit

Bonjour and happy New Year 2016 to Papyrus team !

I have a difficulty with the following gerrit job :

https://hudson.eclipse.org/papyrus/view/Others/job/Papyrus-Gerrit/5992/

It tells me a problem of code compilation.

The problem is that I have made no modification to nattable

Does have anyone an advice on this?

Thanks

Francois

Failed to execute goal org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-compiler-plugin:0.23.1:compile (default-compile) on project org.eclipse.papyrus.infra.nattable: Compilation failure: Compilation failure:

[ERROR] /jobs/genie.papyrus/Papyrus-Gerrit/workspace/source/plugins/infra/nattable/org.eclipse.papyrus.infra.nattable/src/org/eclipse/papyrus/infra/nattable/manager/ImportAxisInNattableManager.java:[42]