[mdt-papyrus.dev] Gerrit builds time out

Hi, team,

It appears that the Gerrit builds are now routinely timing out.  Looking at the glacial pace of the console’s progress in my browser, it appears that fetching JARs from the download server is bizarrely slow.  Don’t these downloads just all route locally in Eclipse Foundation’s network, at presumably blazing speeds?  Is there something in our Hudson instance making this so slow, that we should re-start it?  Or maybe this is going to be normal, and we need to increase our build time-out setting?

Any advice or other information will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Christian

Back to the top