Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] How to deal with example plugin ?

Hi

The existing extension point is used by a variety of projects. Please use it. Don't re-invent it.

However the associated UI is a bit old and minimal, so if you want to work on it I suggest structuring your contribution as a more modern replacement of the existing UI.

    Regards

        Ed Willink