[mdt-papyrus.dev] How to regenerate diagram from *.idgen?

Hi, Team,

I am adding a new Xpand code generation template to Papyrus’s extended GMFGen.  This works well for diagrams that are modelled with *.gfmgen.  However, there are “inherited diagrams” that use a *.idgen resource with an Ecore model that I don’t seem to have access to.  For example, the UML Interaction Overview diagram and the SysML 1.1 diagrams.

Where is the definition of the *.idgen model?  And what is the procedure for re-generating these diagram plug-ins?

Thanks,

Christian

Back to the top