[mdt-papyrus.dev] [Formatter Papyrus] Did the Code Formatter for Papyrus change ?

Hello ,

I built a new IDE with Oomph on Mars , and I realized that the formatter retrieved by Oomph is not the same as the one into the templates directory (org.eclipse.papyrus\org.eclipse.papyrus\doc\DevelopperDocuments\templates).

Oomph one:

Papyrus One:

Could you confirm that the Papyrus one is the good one?

And if it is the case, is it possible to modify the Oomph configuration to match to this formatter ?

Thank you
Best Regards

Céline

--

  Céline JANSSENS
Software Engineer

6 rue Léonard De Vinci - BP 0119 - 53001 LAVAL Cedex - FRANCE
www.all4tec.net

Back to the top