[mdt-papyrus.dev] Parse elements position in a sequence diagram

Hy,

I need to parse the element order for a sequence diagram. But I don’t know how to get this order. In the .notation xml file I find the segment « layout constraint » that contains the x,y position on the layout , this is the solution that I find to parse the order.
Do you think that this is correct, or I have forgot something ?

Sincerely
Jean-Marc
Jean-Marc.Larre@xxxxxxx , 05 61 33 63 34  , www.laas.fr
Service IDEA (Informatique : Développement, Exploitation et Assistance)
LAAS-CNRS 7 avenue du Colonel Roche BP 54200   31031 Toulouse cedex 4

Back to the top