[mdt-papyrus.dev] Bugzilla Targets for Mars Maintenance

Hi, Team,

In past releases, we have used the targets “SR1”, “SR2”, etc. to refer to the two standard releases (September and February) on the currently active maintenance stream.

This year, however, Papyrus has already published a 1.1.1 maintenance release in early August.  So, will bugs targeting the September Mars.1 simultaneous maintenance release be tagged with the SR2 target?  And do we need to add an SR3 target in bugzilla for the February Mars.2 release?

Thanks,

Christian

Back to the top