[mdt-papyrus.dev] Frozen test job / Master

Hi all,

The Master-Tests job has been frozen for 2 weeks now. I’ve configured the job to fail on timeout, but it doesn’t seem to work (The job is still displayed as aborted). I might have missed something.

I’ve also enable the “Screenshot” option to see why it is frozen. Fortunately, this worked J So here’s the screenshot:

https://hudson.eclipse.org/papyrus/job/Papyrus-Master-Tests/ws/screenshot.jpg

It looks like a custom drop strategy is involved in a standard action (Which IMO shouldn’t happen).

So, now, if you see an Aborted test job, you can look at this screenshot (Available at the root of the workspace, for committers only) to easily see why it is frozen (Usually because of a blocking dialog/popup). I’ve enabled this option for all other test jobs as well (From Mars & Master; I didn’t change feature jobs).

Regards,

Camille

Back to the top