Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] [Neon Work] [New Discussion] Development Rules

Good proposition !

Why not activate the sonar instance: https://wiki.eclipse.org/Sonar

De : mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Céline JANSSENS
Envoyé : jeudi 9 juillet 2015 16:42
À : Papyrus Project list
Objet : [mdt-papyrus.dev] [Neon Work] [New Discussion] Development Rules

Hi everyone,

Because of the increasing number of contributors, I suggest to write down some development rules.
Before to make them active, I would like to have your feedback...
Those rules are based on another Eclipse project, so some rules could be un-relevant for Papyrus.

I created a page on the wiki under the "Neon Work Description".

The Page is available here:

The Talk page is here:

Do not hesitate to interact on this topic.

Good review !
Céline

--

Céline JANSSENS
Software Engineer

Mail : cej@xxxxxxxxxxx

6 rue Léonard De Vinci - BP 0119 - 53001 LAVAL Cedex - FRANCE
www.all4tec.net