Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Gerrit build triggers

Hey,

I confirm your analysis.

After the strategy change, I have made a rebase yesterday for instance of: https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/49990/

I had expected to trigger a Hudson job but nothing appeared in the gerrit web interface to tell me the job has been triggered.

However this morning, I had noticed a huson build https://hudson.eclipse.org/papyrus/view/Others/job/Papyrus-Gerrit/3947/

Linked to my gerrit rebase.

But I have no link back from Hudson to gerrit telling:

·         A job has been trigerred

o   Patch Set 5:

o   Build Started https://hudson.eclipse.org/papyrus/job/Papyrus-Gerrit/XXXX/

·         A +1 -1 has been added

o   Such as

o   Patch Set X: Verified+1

o   Build Successful

o   https://hudson.eclipse.org/papyrus/job/Papyrus-Gerrit/XXXX/ : SUCCESS

Any help will be appreciate because I have a lot of conflicts…

Francois