Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] compilation of papyrus RC4/mirror

Hi

Shouldn't you either be flexible so that the development setup uses the latest from

http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/ocl/updates/milestones/6.0.0

or autogenerate the content so that it does not break so regularly?

Anything referencing an explicit milestone is just about guaranteed to be broken within 3 months, certainly within a year.

    Regards

        Ed Willink